Ivan and Mikhail shared with the participants of the plenary session “Forms and mechanisms of interaction between employers and the system of secondary vocational education” the experience of preparing and holding 2 professional skill competitions “For us in the profession” on June 20 and October 15, 2019. They told us what is the innovation and demand for the project for business and education, and why during just six months it has become so popular and bright event that at the end of the first competition, according to the teachers of the participating colleges, their students have massively enrolled in the second.
The conference was held in EXPOFORUM, on December 5-6, 2019 in order to promote the implementation of national and international policy in the field of secondary vocational education in the framework of official events held under the patronage of the St. Petersburg Education Committee WorldSkillsRussia.
The founder of the Conference is the St. Petersburg Education Committee.
- Atypical state budget educational Institution of the Palace of studying youth of St. Petersburg;
- Association of professional educational organizations of St. Petersburg;
- Center for Economics of continuing education and the Federal Institute for education development RANEPA;
- Faculty of secondary professional education and pre-University training of the North-Western Institute of management – branch of RANEPA;
- Institute of education development in Minsk (Minsk, Republic of Belarus).